1. Pray that they will experience God’s presence and peace.
2. Pray that they will remain joyful in the midst of their suffering.
3. Pray that they remain grounded in God’s Word and grow in their faith.
4. Pray that they have opportunities to share the Gospel with God-given boldness and courage.
5. Pray that their activities are hidden from authorities or others who may want to harm them.
6. Pray that the Holy Spirit enables them to forgive and love their persecutors.
7. Pray that the Lord would work in the hearts of those who are persecuting the Church, bringing them to the saving knowledge of Jesus.